Smart Earthquake Insurance

The first earthquake insurance powered by Ethereum blockchain.

1. Send ether to the contract.

Send your ether to the contract. We will ask you your location at the same time. These ether will be the dividend resource of this round. The round will change every month.

2. Wait until the round is over.

Recipient qualification will be fixed within a few days after the round is over. *If the earthquake with magnitude more than 6 would happend within 100 km from your place, you would be eligible for getting payouts.

* Earthquake data is provided by https://earthquake.usgs.gov/

3. The contract payouts ether to the beneficiaries.

90% of the dividend resource will be paid to beneficiaries of this round according to the ether amount they paid. The remaining 10% will be used for transaction fee and the operating cost.

Beneficiaries of this round

Address Amount